Waidring ski rental shop
Rent top skis & snowboards at INTERSPORT Kienpointner
Waidring ski rental shops
Rent skis and boards right at the valley station
INTERSPORT Kienpointner is your ski and snowboard rental place in Waidring-Steinplatte. You’ll find our rental site right inside the Waidring Steinplatte cable car valley station. So you can hit the slopes even quicker!
Look forward to numerous benefits when renting skis:
- Ski for 7 days, only pay for 6 days
- Pay nothing for children up to 10 years of age *
- 50 % off for children and young people up to 14 years of age
- Collect your equipment from 4 pm the day before
* If both parents rent a ski or snowboard for the same rental period, their children aged up to 10 get all of their rental equipment (skis, sticks, board, boots, ski helmet) for free.
High-quality equipment at our ski rental shop
Countless different ski models await you at the INTERSPORT Kienpointner ski rental shop at Steinplatte valley station. From forgiving beginner skis and lightweight women’s carver skis through to professional slalom skis, you can find high-quality ski models here – and there are new ones every year!
Are you considering getting your own skis? Don’t buy a pig in a poke, make use of our Test & Buy promotion instead. You’re guaranteed to find your perfect ski at the Waidring ski rental shop! Extensively test your favourite models on the slopes at the Steinplatte ski resort and take your time deciding which skis are best suited to you. If you make a subsequent purchase, we’ll refund up to two days of the rental fee.
Highest hygiene standards
Since the beginning of time and especially today INTERSPORT Kienpointner attaches importance to hygiene in ski rental. Obviously we disinfect helmets and boots after each rental process. Additionally we offer for free hand sanitiser to our costomers.